30 Nov The December Playlist – What we are listening to this month!
It is our Christmas Day Countdown!
This month, it is going to be busy, Christmas, New Year, End of Year Parties, Winter Weddings, to name just a few things we have going on that will be keeping us as busy as Santa’s little Elves. It is also a great month, Families coming together, Chocolate (lots of it), National Day, Rugby Seven’s, beautiful weather, presents and so many more reasons why we think December is one of the best months of the year.
We have decided that this month instead of our usual ramblings in our blog, we are going to give you a few playlists to get through the Festive Period.
Starting off this month our first blog is a 25 day Christmas Song countdown.
Today’s Playlist is a Christmas Song countdown;
The December Playlist
The SOLE Teams are trying starting to feel festive listening to the below –
- 8 Days of Christmas – Destiny’s Child
- Santa Claus Go Straight To The Ghetto – James Brown
- Do They Know it’s Christmas – Band Aid
- Christmas Wrapping – The Waitresses
- Christmas Time Is Here – Vince Guaraldi Trio
- Christmas At The Zoo – The Flaming Lips
- Little Saint Nick – The Beach Boys
- Run Rudolf Run – Chuck Berry
- Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth – Bing Crosby & David Bowie
- What Christmas Means to Me – Stevie Wonder
- Please Come For Christmas – Charles Brown
- All I Want For Christmas is You – Mariah Carey
- Happy Xmas (War Is Over)-John Lennon & Yoko Ono
- Christmas in Hollis – Run DMC
- Driving Home For Christmas – Chris Rea
- Rockin Around The Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
- Merry Christmas Baby – Ike & Tina Turner
- Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas – Judy Garland
- Merry Christmas (I don’t Want to Fight Tonight) – The Ramones
- Merry Christmas Everybody – Slade
- Sleigh Ride – TLC
- Step Into Christmas – Elton John
- White Christmas – Bing Crosby
- Last Christmas – Wham
- Fairytale of New York – The Pogues & Kirsty MacColl
Join us later in the month for our next blog all about the best songs of 2014.
We would love to know what your favourite festive songs are.
Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season. December may be a crazy month for us, but also a month to be thankful for. Thank you to all the wonderful musicians & suppliers who are working with us over this time, thank you to the venues, event companies, PR companies, private individuals and everyone else who books a musician through us. Wishing you a wonderful festive period.